How Can Social Media Marketing Help Dentists?
Social media marketing also known as organic marketing (that does not require any funding directly) is one of the important tools of marketing strategies implemented by many businesses to achieve the top ranking in the world of the internet. More than 70% of people make their purchasing decisions by reviewing products online. Though it may sound surprising, choosing dental services is also done similarly since it is believed that a dentist with a good website and ranking is considered to be more transparent about the services provided and also has many positive reviews posted online supporting the dental practices.
Social media marketing is cost-effective and long-lasting too when compared to conventional marketing methods. There are paid ads promotional techniques that can be used for promoting the dental business but the other easiest option is to just be active on all social media accounts that reach more people in very less time. In this write up we present some amazing simple strategies that work wonders in social media marketing for dentists.
Strategies in Social Media Marketing for Dentists
Creating a Brand and Consistent Maintenance – Having a brand of your own differentiates you from other dental practitioners and the more popular the brand name becomes, the more the patients remember it. Create an impactful brand with good graphics and choose the color that gives an aesthetic appearance to post on social media platforms. The chosen brand color must be seen in various ways on social media platforms and also consistently post the same bios and cover images on all the platforms.
- Organize a Contest with Giveaway – Social media marketing also involves techniques to attract more clicks to the website and one popular method is organizing a small contest and giveaway gifts and prizes that spread the word about the website. This can be achieved by writing a small write-up about the contest on different social media platforms
- Post Testimonials– Posting patient reviews and also before and after images are very crucial marketing techniques that drive more people to the dental office.
- Sharing Live Content – Did you know FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) is real? People who do not want to be left out of knowing the latest information will surely watch the live videos that are informative but ensure that the video is short. Once the live streaming is over, the video is automatically pushed to your profile.
- Brand Tagging– The patients can be requested to tag their smiling pictures on the dental website post-treatment. The onlookers who would see these related images may get curious to check the detailed information on the website creating more leads to the dental website.
- Post Sponsored Content– This type of ad appears on the news feed. The users will react and comment on these ads which increases the visibility of your website through these sponsored ads.
- Creating Interactive Videos– Engaging content brings more people into viewing the videos. Text information is very much required but simultaneously not-so-long content such as quizzes, informative videos and surveys give more of an interactive experience that interests the onlookers. The interactions from the dental team to the response of the participants create a value-based marketing process.
- Engaging in Required Responses– When the review and feedback are posted on the website and other social media it deserves a response and when there is negative feedback that also explains the reasons then even such posts deserve a response.
- Photo Sharing– Adding photos based on the professional side and also posting the photos about the activities or events conducted volunteering with any associations too are very important to show even the humanitarian side of the dental team that can be sensed by the potential patients.
- Success Posts– Any achievement is worth mentioning whether it is big or small. Each milestone is to be celebrated, be it a successful dental treatment, expansion of dental services or even the addition of a new dentist to your dental team. Updating the same by posting relevant pictures and videos makes you prouder as a dentist and also makes the potential clientele know about your growth and achievements.
- . Optimizing Google Business Page – Optimizing your GMB (Google My Business) account is very crucial since it shows up the entire details of the dental clinic and since Google business Page verifies the business it assures your potential patients more than ever about the dental services provided by you.